We, at Quilts Like Crazy, know that there are many talented quilters in our area. Therefore, we have decided to offer you the opportunity to display your beautiful pieces at our First Annual Quilt Show and Contest.
Here’s how it works: Each person may enter up to two quilts into the contest. We will display the quilts, anonymously, in our shop for the entire month of July. Your peers will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite and prices will be awarded for the top three places.
Grand Prize: ribbon, $75 gift certificate to Quilts Like Crazy, and a free passport to the Quilt! Carolina event.
1st Runner Up: ribbon, $35 gift certificate to Quilts Like Crazy
2nd Runner Up: ribbon, $15 gift certificate to Quilts Like Crazy.
Voting will take place on July 13 &14 and you may vote either in store or on Facebook. Each person may vote for only one quilt. The winners will be announced on July 17th. You do not have to be present to win.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. There is a $5 entry fee per quilt
2. Each person may enter up to two quilts
3. You may only enter quilts which you, yourself, have made.
4. We must be able to attain the pattern for the quilt, in order to display it.
5. There is no age restriction for either the quilter or the quilt.
6. You must agree to allow QLC to display your quilt for the entire month of July.
7. All quilt entries will remain anonymous until after the voting has taken place.
8. Quilt entries must be dropped off, in-store, June 18-23, 2012.
9. Quilt entries must be picked up, in-store, August 1-11, 2012.
10. Anyone who wishes to can vote.
11. Only one vote per person.
We are very excited about the chance to see and display all the great talent in our area! Good luck and God Bless!
Please direct any questions concerning the Quilt Show and Contest to firstname.lastname@example.org